Friday, February 13, 2009

Danny Boyle

If you haven't heard me mention Danny Boyle since I have known you then maybe we aren't all that good of friends. Maybe you need to get to know me a little better.

Ever since I first watched Trainspotting many years ago I have been following his career very closely. I finally got to watch his latest movie Slumdog Millionaire which has already won quite a few awards. I thought it was amazing, but you might here me say that about all his movies, some more than others.

If you haven't seen any of his films then you best get to it. I have taken the time to put up all the trailers of his movies that I have seen and really enjoyed. If you're interested in watching some awesome movies then you should watch these trailers and download or rent the movies asap.

Enjoy...

His latest SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE...


My personal favourite of his SUNSHINE...


MILLIONS...


28 DAYS LATER...


THE BEACH, the book is better but the movie was decent...


TRAINSPOTTING, the movie that started my obsession...


And finally his first full length film that started him off, SHALLOW GRAVE...

No comments:

Post a Comment