It has come to the time where my school has asked me if I want to stay for another year. My second contract isn't finished until the end of September this year but they want to know soon because it could take them a bit of time to find someone new. I don't have very long to decide. I want to get a Job in Japan badly, China would be my second choice. So far it seems like it might be a bit easier to get a Job in China but I would much prefer Japan.
As much as I want to leave I know another year here would be a "piece of piss" as they say. I would have another pay increase and would have a real easy time of saving more money next year then I have this year. I could also have more time to better myself as a teacher. Work on getting some certificates and what not. That would give me a bit more confidence to go on to bigger jobs.
After typing this I feel like I am leaning more towards staying another year... I am just getting itchy feet. I could see a bit more of Indonesia if I did stay another year... aduh.